Just Because You Have DUIs in Your Past Doesn’t Mean All Hope is Lost
If you have been convicted of a DUI in the past, and now charged with another one, you may think that your only option is to plead guilty and hope for the best. While having DUIs in your past does introduce some difficulties to your case, it should not cause you to lose hope. Our team of attorneys has helped many people in this situation to have their cases thrown out, be found innocent, and to minimize the damage done by these charges.
It is important to remember, however, that the courts will use much harsher penalties for those who have multiple DUIs. If you are found guilty, you could be facing many thousands of dollars in fines, jail time, loss of license, and much more. Don’t let this happen to you without a fight! Learn about some of the different defense strategies we can use for you.
Taking an Aggressive Approach for Repeat DUIs
Since you have one or more DUIs in your past, you don’t want to leave anything to chance. Fighting your current charges aggressively is the best way to get the results you need. We will look at each detail of your case, and help to come up with the right solution for your case. Some of the different defense options we will use include:
- Dispute Charges – We can object to the specific charges that have been made for a variety of reasons. This can offer opportunities to control the outcome of your case.
- Why Were You Arrested – Let us question why you were pulled over and arrested in the first place. If there was no probable cause, your case may get dismissed.
- Question Officer Training – If the police was not properly trained to use a breathalyzer or other equipment, that evidence may be able to be thrown out.
- Review Evidence – We can request all evidence from your case for a detailed review. This includes dash cam video, audio recordings, and more.
- Other Options – Our attorney will look at everything related to your case to work to get you the results you need.
When Facing a Difficult Situation, Contact the Best in the State
If you’ve had a DUI in the past, and you’re facing another one, you want to make sure you’re working with the best lawyers around. Our firm is focused on helping people fight DUIs in Beaufort, South Carolina and the surrounding areas, and we’ll work hard for you. Contact us to discuss your options and let us start working on your defense strategy.