Introducing Attorney Brian Magee
10+ Years of Experience Fighting for His Clients
Attorney Brian Magee is a partner here at Beaufort DUI, and he knows just how important an effective defense can be when facing a DUI. He brings years of experience to this firm and will put it to work for your specific case. Attorney Magee is one of just a few attorneys in the United States who holds a Masters of Law (LLM) in Federal Criminal Practice and Procedure, which makes him one of the most in-demand lawyers around. He has an extremely strong work ethic and is committed to delivering results to each of our clients.
In 2013, Brian was selected to offer training and advice to prosecutors in the Marine Corps around the globe as part of the Marine Corps Trial Counsel Assistance Program. In addition, he was chosen to represent the Marine Corps in studying 27 civilian criminal justice jurisdictions. Based on what he learned, he offered recommendations on how to improve the military justice system. With a proud military background, Mr. Magee is passionate about helping current and former servicemen who need a strong defense against a DUI charge.
Brian Magee has worked in many roles in and around the courtroom throughout his career. Some of his most important professional highlights of his career are:
- Judicial Law Clerk to Five Superior Court Justices
- Appellate Defense Attorney
- Special Assistant US Attorney
- Senior Prosecutor for Parris Island & Marine Corps Eastern Recruiting Region
- Department of the Navy’s Naval Justice School – Graduated first in his class
- Mercer University – Masters of Law, LLM
- University of Georgia School of Law – Law Degree, JD